Retractable Awnings from Sunesta will turn your Lincoln, NH Home into a Sanctuary of Shade and Comfort!
Sunesta awnings are high quality, super dependable products that outperform most other awnings on the market. American-made, and created and tested by expert engineers, technicians and designers, Sunesta retractable awnings are a great investment for your Lincoln, NH home
Among the many other advantages you’ll enjoy with these products, are:
- Dealing with a reputable manufacturer who has been in the market since 1981 and really cares about their customers and their reputation in the awnings industry
- A large selection of models, colors, and fabrics so you have complete control over integrating your new awning with your homes’ current decor
- Each awning is custom made from scratch, yet the turnaround time from the order to the delivery is always expedited
- The acrylic material is 100% solution dyed into the fabric, so the awning will never fade or run. This does not happen with cheap awnings that look worn-out after a few years
- Great warranties on both the fabric and the frame because these products are made to last and the company assures this with these warranties
Your awning will be precision installed by Meredith, NH-based Awnings New Hampshire, one of the top awning installers in the state, and the only NH dealer for Sunesta products as well
Awning installation takes serious expertise- Awnings can weigh upwards of 300 pounds, so you want to make sure the installation is solid and safe- Awnings NH guarantees it will be- just ask the 100’s of satisfied customers we’ve had through the years if what we say is true
If you’re in the market for a great looking awning, call Awnings NH to arrange for a consultation at your home. Let’s discuss exactly what you want and need. We guarantee complete customer satisfaction on every awning we install!
I own Morrison’s Lobsters located on the Pascatiqua River in Kittery Maine. I always wanted to add an awning over the dock where I serve Lobsters in the Rough, but didn’t think it would work because of the west winds that come down the river. I have lost so many umbrellas in the river and getting a little tired of always buying new each summer. After talking to Rod at Awnings New Hampshire I decided to give it a shot and hope for the best. They did an unbelievable job and had it up and running when I opened for Memorial Day weekend. All my customers loved it. Now when it rains they can still sit outside and it give me move visibility from the Memorial Bridge which connects Kittery Maine to Portsmouth New Hampshire. Wish I had done it a long time ago. Rod and Keith from Awnings New Hampshire were so easy to work with and very knowledgeable and pricing was very reasonable”
Donna McGarry, Kittery, ME