EXCLUSIVE SUNESTA AWNINGS DEALER for NEW HAMPSHIRE and SOUTHWESTERN and COASTAL MAINE
“I wanted to thank you for the great job you did with our awning. We were initially worried that it could not be done in the space we wanted it. However, with your experience and professionalism you were quickly able to come up with a plan!You also explained all of our options, provided guidance on fabric selections,motors and everything else that went with it. The team that installed it with you were nice to work with and very capable as well. Stephen and I are very pleased and will recommend you highly!! Thank you again.”
Michelle & Stephen Carter, Greenland, NH
Why Awnings New Hampshire?
- Owner Rod Ladman has been in the awnings industry for over 30 years. He and his crew have installed hundreds of awnings safely and securely
- They have a long-standing reputation for honesty and integrity as a local provider, and subsequently have a large portfolio of very satisfied customers
- Awnings NH is an LLC, which provides comprehensive liabilty insurance and worker’s compensation for each of it’s highly trained employees
- The company prides itself on finding answers to challenging installations. Other awnings companies say “it CAN’T be done”, Awnings NH says “It CAN be done”
- The company’s number one concern is making sure their customers are 100% satisfied with their awning and it’s installation
Why Sunesta Retractable Awnings?
- Sunesta Custom Retractable Awnings And Screens has been in business since 1981 (38 years)
- They are recognized in the awnings industry as a pioneer. Respected for their innovation and precision engineering.
- These are high-quality, American-made products with the manufacturer being based in Jacksonville, Florida
- They boast a quick turnaround: They can have your custom awning ready to ship in 5 days.
- Every retractable awning is custom-made, with some models offering widths of up to 40′ wide and projections of up to 14′ 8″
- They have many great accessories to choose from, like LED lighting, awning covers for winter protection, drop valances, wind and sun sensors and more
- The warranties on their shade products are the best in the nation
If you have a PC (or Android phone) and are using Google Chrome, you can leave a voicemail:
Back in 1975, Rod began his first window treatment and wall covering business, “Up Against The Wall”. Since that his own retail outlets as well as partnered with dozens of retail stores and interior designers to help with both their sales and installation.time, he has run In the 1980’s he established Rod Ladman’s Window Designs, a window treatment and design company, specializing in the top quality Hunter-Douglas line, and has since served thousands of satisfied customers throughout both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
In 1989 , while looking to expand his design business and further help his customers, Rod formed Awnings New Hampshire. After researching the market for the best products to carry, he decided on Sunesta Awnings .
Sunesta is a trusted pioneer and innovator in the awning industry, with a reputation for engineering excellence. Rod completed intensive training at Sunesta’s manufacturing facility in order for him to become an authorized dealer. Awnings New Hampshire now offers a wide variety of both residential and commercial awnings for homeowners and business owners and is now the exclusive Sunesta dealer for all of New Hampshire as well as southeastern and coastal Maine.
Sunesta’s extensive product line of motorized awnings, patio covers, solar screens and shelters are unsurpassed in quality and the choice of styles, colors and fabrics are a homeowner’s dream. Safety, dependability, and beauty are the hallmark of Sunesta products
Our line of Retractable Screen Systems cool and ventilate your home in a natural way. Built for years of trouble-free operation, and available in designer colors.
These elegant roll up screens allow total vertical sun control of your covered outdoor space. Motorized or manual operation with widths up to 24′ and heights up to 12′
While we specialize in installing and servicing Sunesta products, we can sometimes service and repair other awning brands as well. Call with your needs.
Sunesta’s retractable roof systems and shelters offer full sun and rain protection over an existing pergola or sunroom. Available in a variety of fabrics and materials
Why Awnings New Hampshire?
We look forward to taking on challenging jobs as we pride ourselves on being problem solvers. We have often found solutions when other contractors could not. Just tell us what you need and we’ll be on it. Rod’s #1 priority is in seeing 100% customer satisfaction. As he explains, “We provide peace of mind in knowing that your awning will function perfectly and look beautiful for years to come. I know awnings and I guarantee my work”
“Where would I be without those awnings? Roasting in a very hot house! They’ve been in for at least ten years and work just beautifully. I’m particularly fond of the three big awnings on the bank of nine windows overlooking Squam Lake to the southwest. Each covers three large windows and they work together. Being electrified, it only takes pushing one button to lower them all. Best of all, if a stiff breeze comes along they are not in danger…. they automatically retract!”
Dale Mayer, Center Sandwich, NH
WINDOW DESIGNS and AWNINGS NH, Inc. is fully incorporated with complete liability and workman’s compensation provided for all employees.
If you’d like to learn more about the history and use of awnings, you should find this Wikipedia article interesting
Check out some of these great Sunesta Awning accessories