A Retractable Motorized Awning On Your Grantham, NH Home, Will Provide Cool Relief When The Merciless Sun Is Blazing Down On Your Deck Or Patio!
Sunesta® Retractable awnings are a great way for homeowners in Grantham, New Hampshire, to turn their deck, patio, courtyard, or pool area into a shaded oasis. At Awnings New Hampshire, we are the only authorized dealer of these premium products in Grantham NH and the whole state. Sunesta® is a leader in the awning industry and is renowned for manufacturing durable awnings that look great and flawlessly function year after year. When you become a client of Awnings New Hampshire for your shading needs, you will be able to completely customize your awnings to suit your home and budget perfectly. You can choose from:
- Hundreds of different fabric colors and patterns, and each color is solution-dyed to resist fading and running
- Frames that are up to 40 feet wide on some models, with canopy projections that are up to 14 feet, 8 inches long
- manual or motorized operation
- Protective seasonal covers that provide an additional shield from the harsh elements when your awning has been permanently retracted for the season
- Auxiliary Drop valances that offer glare protection for when the sun is low
At Awnings NH, we have been providing homeowners with quality products and expert installation for over 30 years. Please contact us today with any questions you might have and to learn more about our installing Sunesta® retractable awnings at your Grantham, NH, residence.
“I wanted to thank you for the great job you did with our awning. We were initially worried that it could not be done in the space we wanted it. However, with your experience and professionalism you were quickly able to come up with a plan!You also explained all of our options, provided guidance on fabric selections,motors and everything else that went with it. The team that installed it with you were nice to work with and very capable as well. Stephen and I are very pleased and will recommend you highly!! Thank you again.”
Michelle & Stephen Carter, Greenland, NH